Pages

10.14.2010

UNCONTROLED FEELS: x

After finished with robber problem.. now I got new problem again.. haihh
Why this month not a lucky month to me??
Guys I'm need your blessing.. Please holding me to solve this problem... I'm so tired with all of this condition
Just so you know in my previous post I had write about my college..
Yeah, currently I think this just a small case but their not think like that..now both of people with initial K and V were be my enemy..
I don't know why they become like that..maybe at last day we talking, I'm too rude to them but they should been know that I was like that..we had become friend for two years..
They should already know that was my attitude and they shouldn't be mad like this..
Haihh don't have words to say it la..
Yesterday monday I try to call them five times but they don't reply me..zzzz
I'm kindly from my deepest heart to pull down my tensi and decide to call them but the result ...
Looks!! I'm just like the wind that blow away.. how come?????they do like that to me..
If I were them I totally can't do like this..because if someone try to calling me..it's means he/she still want this friendship but they were not me..
It's really different!!! I'm so hurts, sick, and depressed :(
I can't typing anymore because I'm feel so sick in my deepest heart
sorry if my post was full of my feeling personality :(

Suddenly for this several day i remembered with my lovely friend..
i don't know why i'm so miss him.. sometimes he was really annoying, make me sad, make me worries
but .. 
he was the only one make me a big laugh :D
he was the one after someone that can touch my heart ..really miss all things that he doing to me :(
i miss all the moment when we still a friend but not now because both of us had a problem that can't be solved
miss p*d* :s

No comments:

Post a Comment