Pages

10.09.2010

Raining INSIDE

Hi guys!
Well today i am so no mood to type anything...ermmm
Yeahh sometimes i feel people arround me were so annoying!! This life was so suffer rather than what you had think!! I am hate them more than what i imagine..yesterday was heavy rain!! And i was a bit wet because go down from my bus.
So when i enter college i was be focus for all people arround me and all of them were looking at me
damn! Do you know what i am feel at that time?? Yeah i was so mad..
My tensi was become high up! and in the class my friends especially the girls were didn't care with my conditions!!
They feels cold when the fan is turn on but i must turn on it to drying my hair so i said more rude to them to sit in another chair.but they were sensitive with my words so they move to the back and left me alone!!
Damn they are!! Finally, i try to call them but  they don't reply...
It's really terrible had friend like them!!yeah maybe sometimes too emotion and can't control my tensi, but in my deepest heart i didn't meant like that.
And they all had known already that my attitude is like that but they don't understand it!!!
Listen !! Only to my friend that maybe had reads my blog : "if you do like that to me .. ok!! the war begin!! i never be fear to anything as long as you know i don't need a friendship like that!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment