Pages

10.28.2010

2 nd TIMES

Well guys . . .
Do you remember about my problem with my classmate
Yeahh it never be solved again... we become enemy now!
They never call me again..Geez!! what a bad day! when it started from that day until now!
I can't stand it anymore.. wanna forget all of this sickness
God wish me luck~ If the choice that are let them go away from my life i hope this is your best decission..because i can't control my mood.
I know i was wrong but they should accept my apologize 
Although they didn't do that like what i think.. it's okay laaa..
But why? when i was in the situation full of frustrated .. I remember about him, someone that very make me cheerful..
Yeah.. I have lost him now just because my ego..but me and him never be comeback at that term again
It's already a memories between us, now we must talking about this time
Not about our sweet memorial that both of us had ever had it :(
Maybe i must say this word "Buhbye" directly to you but i don't wanna call you.. I think i will hurt again when i must call you T^T
Anyway this is the second times when we had been like this..and the second times I can't directly say blessing in your day to you~
it left 8days from nowadays~ se reng kuai le .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment