Pages

8.23.2010

PREMIUM talk!

hi guys !
sorry no posting for a week =P
yeahhh it's so long ..hahaha 
because i'm so tired and busy of my activities .. just that like that .. hehe

okay let's tell you about another .. haha
it's been a week when i spent my holiday in BTS a.k.a Bataksua
hohoho XP
i miss it alot .. many funniest thing that happened in that day
hahaha.. and you know at that day i feel my friendship with my old friend looks like back to the first time we have become a friend
well,, althought just a moment but i thankful at that day :)

one news you should know it!
in my hometown, Medan at 18rd,Wed 2010 there was the clan of robber in CIMB Niaga at street Aksara
phoof!! how come?? the situation was so danger and the robber was safely runaway with a bucket of much money
they have rich at the day! hahaha 
but it's almost dangerous
i'm so fear to think about it ! but we must think positive and do many prays to our religion!

here the pics when i go to BTS :) enjoy it!































Thanks for the reading my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment