Pages

8.11.2010

LOVELY GREET ♥

hi guys! XD
today is my first blog haha,, well, this is my first post
hehehe ..
but it does not matter, the important thing readers of all enjoy it XD
not much I have to type in, just blog about my new introduction to you.

And you certainly wonder why I put the main picture KJJ a.k.a KIM JAE JOONG
hahaha .. yes of course because I love him!
maybe I'm too obsessed with what I do, but let it pour it all in my blog.

Please advice and criticism from readers of my blog so that all can continue to develop into a good blog for you refer ..
well, it was already 00:45 and it was very late ..
thank all the readers take the time to read my blog .. this
Good night dearest readers! & Sleep tight ..
muachhh XD

2 comments:

  1. Heyy missess chanchan... hahhaa
    ur blog is quite good..
    u put a interesting information boud ur self n especially boud JJ, quite simple but nice looking :p
    i think u are good on making blog..
    gambattehh... keep updating ur blog ogh.. ( mai panaz2 tai ayam :p )
    bdw me is the first reader n put the comment fo u, u know who am i ..
    u must treat me!! ^^v hahaha

    hav a blast!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    thx for ur support lah..
    hmmm i can guess who u are..
    but i dont need to publish ur name in here la..
    just enough be my secret admirer for my blog lahh..
    hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete