Pages

8.12.2010

The Man Called My Name Twice

Hi guys!!
Sorry, i'm late again to post something to you
Well, my usual daily activity was spent working on my boss's office..
Okay that's not what i wanted to discuss the topic.. let's get to the point of the problem.
Today i met again with the people in the marketing division of the 'Commonwealth Bank'.
Well, surprised he still remembered my name which i mentioned just once.. he came because he wanted to hand-over documents to my boss. But because my boss doesn't want to receive guests, so he went away and he will come back again.. ahaha
Well, maybe for you is nothing special but it doesn't matter just about tell you what happened to me today :)

And i want to inform the reader that less than 3 days i will be travelling one day with my friends.. really look forward! We will go to Berastagi, a cool place and there are many recreational places to visit like Mickey Holiday, Vihara Dharma Shanti, Lumbini Park, Hillpark, and the others.
Okay guys, enough for my post today..
choop!!choop!! muachh :*
see you later in my new post .. hahhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment