Pages

1.15.2011

iTouch from YK. A

Hiii ♥ Guyss
So sorry long time don't post anything and leave you all in loneliness.. hehehe :)
But don't worry too much.. From now on I'll tell you anything that happened arround me and my lovely people.
Hmmm i will telling something new about my teacher.. Well, he was borrow his itouch to me :D He was do his promise to me.
Omegosh!! How can I believe it because it something I had never though other people will do like he do to me..
Just imagine it, who will let you to lend his lovely gadget to let you use for along time??
No one and won't never can't do like my teacher do for me :)
Really thankfull to him :")
He like a my lucky star that i found in December 2010.. I hope me and him can be a nice friend eventhough he had get married already and had one child :(



No comments:

Post a Comment