Pages

11.23.2010

UNBELIEVING DAY

Hi Guys~~
Guess!what i had today??
Well my classmate V call me..
I can't believe it but she call me just for disscuss the things for our presentation :(
Well enough for me after they do all things that make my heart so hurted :'(
I'm so sick and no one can't treat me well . . .
I am really wanna get out for this feeling
This is so suck T.T
Okay Ciao!
Good nite people in the world!

And last today at late truely i'm so annoyed with KWW
He said something that make me so angry
But.. what he say to me is not important anymore because I decided to left him after anythings happens in my life :(
Just wanna say goodbye . . .
I'm really dont wanna type this "Good-bye" words but I think I should type it.
Don't ask why i'm leaving you.. but one thing that I want to ask is why you had lost your heart for me??
Buhbye

Nitez and sweet dream guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment